Published December 27, 2017 | By Christopher G Mendla
- Repurposing old cinder blocks for a garden wall.
- Cleaning the Carburetor on a 2003 Craftsman Roto Tiller.
- Replacing a head gasket on a Craftsman LT-1000 with a Briggs and Stratton Engine
- 1950’s Crash – Philadelphia PA
- Replacing the cutting deck and a mandrel on a lawn tractor.
- Vinegar bottle fail – it looks like a urinal
- Engineer fail
- Game name fail
- A possible quick fix for a surging or stalling small engine
- Pool Pump Shlock Fix
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.