Webcams in Cape May New Jersey
Links to traffic, weather and beach webcams in Cape May New Jersey.
The links below will take you to a page with the camera. There is usually an ad that you will need to “X” out. The second ad fades after a few seconds.
If you get a “Cannot load M3U8” error, try reloading the page. That seems to happen if you go to another tab or window.
- The Cove –
- Henry’s on the Washington Street Mall – Looking north. Washington Street Mall is a 3 block stretch where the street was converted into a mall with a number of restaurants and shops.
- Henry’s looking south
- Corinthian Yacht Club – South
- Corinthian Yacht Club – North
- Cape May Marina – Some great views of the dock and boats
- Cape May Marina – North –
- Cape May Marina
- Cape May Marina West
- Cape May Marina West – Toward the channel
- Cape May Marina Northeast
- Cape May Marina Southwest
- Cape May Marina Southwest 2 – Boat lift
- Cape May Marina – L dock – Looking east
- Cape May Marina South – Basin and gas dock
- Cape May Marina K Dock – Looking south
- Cape May Marina K Dock 2 – Looking West
- Cape May Marina K Dock 3 – Looking North
- Cape May Marina K Dock 4 – Looking East
- Cape May Marina camera page – Scroll down to the camera. Links to cameras are below the current camera.
- Fox 29 Webcam – Looking at the south end of the Washington Mall from the corner of Congress Hall.
- Beach and surf cam – There are about 15 seconds worth of ads before viewing the feed.
- Press of Atlantic City – The same camera as above.
- Cape May – Lewes Ferry – Views of the parking lots and tolls on the Cape May and Lewes sides. There is also an Osprey Cam
- New Jersey Turnpike Authority – Click on the link for a pop up cam
These are cameras that are offline but should come back online
- Beach view from the Montreal Inn. A view of the beach from the Montreal Inn. Blank as of 11/16/2019
- Webcam Taxi Beach Cam – Offline 11/16/2019
Other New Jersey Cameras.
See lists of cameras in other New Jersey towns.