1940 Chevy Police Car – Radiator Springs Sheriff
I found a beautifully restored 1940’s Chevy Cop Car from “Radiator Springs” in Beach Haven, NJ
I’ve seen this car around town. It is an immaculately restored 1940 Chevy Cop Car with proudly displayed American Flags.
The Grill is classic with lots of chrome.
The interior brings back memories. Most kids today have not idea that you once had to crank the windows. It looks like a turn signal kit was added. That is ironic considering the number of people driving high end cars who apparently have no clue as to how to use a turn signal.
Looking at the microphone makes me think of “Calling all Cars. Calling all Cars”.
The rear shows the “Cherry Top”. The gas cap was on the right rear fender.
I had no clue as to where Radiator Springs was. When I looked it up I realized it simply wasn’t anywhere. Radiator Springs is a fictional town from the Cars cartoon series.
- Diagnosing a burning smell from a Vehicle with a laser thermometer
- Giant Yellow Tag strikes again – Pork Chops
- Roadside assistance horror story.
- Dang cold froze my gas grill
- Clifford Stoll – An astronomy professor who stopped a hacker
- Pool Pump Shlock Fix
- Remote locks and lockboxes for your home.
- Add a booster fan for chilly rooms with hot air registers (works with air conditioning also)