Jungle Roof Fail
My friend’s neighbor has obviously deferred some critical maintenance. The roof looks like a Chia Pet gone beserk
I visited my friends recently. The house next to them (A summer home) had been vacant for a couple of years. A crew had been cleaning it up. There was enough poison ivy to give a rash to about 20 thousand people.
As they were clearing things out, it became apparent that there was a slight issue with the roof. OK, I’ve had gutters that started to resemble Chia Pets as the grass grew in them. But I never had trees growing in my gutters and roof.
- The question is, which do you hire first? . . A lawn service or a roofer?
- Have the roots come through the ceiling yet?
- Honey, have you watered the roof today?
- Avoiding high risk activities during the Covid19 pandemic
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 1 – Feasability
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 3 – Cleaning
- Wood stoves and homeowner’s insurance
- Raising the blade for more clearance on a Sears Lawn Tractor.
- Replacing the cutting deck and a mandrel on a lawn tractor.
- Draining the neglected swamp like pool
- Virtual vacations via Google Maps