Jungle Roof Fail
My friend’s neighbor has obviously deferred some critical maintenance. The roof looks like a Chia Pet gone beserk
I visited my friends recently. The house next to them (A summer home) had been vacant for a couple of years. A crew had been cleaning it up. There was enough poison ivy to give a rash to about 20 thousand people.
As they were clearing things out, it became apparent that there was a slight issue with the roof. OK, I’ve had gutters that started to resemble Chia Pets as the grass grew in them. But I never had trees growing in my gutters and roof.
- The question is, which do you hire first? . . A lawn service or a roofer?
- Have the roots come through the ceiling yet?
- Honey, have you watered the roof today?
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 3 – Cleaning
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 1 – Feasability
- Raising the blade for more clearance on a Sears Lawn Tractor.
- Replacing the cutting deck and a mandrel on a lawn tractor.
- Use a pipe wrench to straighten bent metal parts
- Pool Pump Shlock Fix
- The Great Job Search Saga – Day 184 – Some lessons learned
- Calculating the net income of a position requiring temporary relocation.