Jungle Roof Fail
My friend’s neighbor has obviously deferred some critical maintenance.
I visited my friends recently. The house next to them (A summer home) had been vacant for a couple of years. A crew had been cleaning it up. There was enough poison ivy to give a rash to about 20 thousand people.
As they were clearing things out, it became apparent that there was a slight issue with the roof. OK, I’ve had gutters that started to resemble Chia Pets as the grass grew in them. But I never had trees growing in my gutters and roof.
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 1 – Feasability
- Remote locks and lockboxes for your home.
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 3 – Cleaning
- Calculating the net income of a position requiring temporary relocation.
- Pool Pump Shlock Fix
- Engineer fail
- When you see something in a museum that you used as a kid.
- Harbor Freight 10 x 17 Portable Garage (tent)