1950’s Crash – Philadelphia PA
A photo from either the late 1940’s or early 1950’s of a car that crashed into a store in Philadelphia
This was a car that crashed into my Grandparent’s candy store. Both buildings and cars were built tough in those days. The store had minor damage and the car, well, it was either totaled or needed some serious work.
The store was in the Frankford section of Philadelphia at Stiles and Orthodox streets.
- How to calculate the true net compensation for a position.
- The Commodore 64 ‘computer’
- Pool Pump Shlock Fix
- Bacon fat as a cheap fire starter.
- When you see something in a museum that you used as a kid.
- The Great Job Search Saga – Day 184 – Some lessons learned
- Do you know the author of “Fart Proudly”? Hint – It was a VERY famous person.
- A possible quick fix for a surging or stalling small engine