1950’s Crash – Philadelphia PA
A photo from either the late 1940’s or early 1950’s of a car that crashed into a store in Philadelphia
This was a car that crashed into my Grandparent’s candy store. Both buildings and cars were built tough in those days. The store had minor damage and the car, well, it was either totaled or needed some serious work.
The store was in the Frankford section of Philadelphia at Stiles and Orthodox streets.
- How to calculate the true net compensation for a position.
- 1940 Chevy Police Car – Radiator Springs Sheriff
- The Commodore 64 ‘computer’
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 3 – Cleaning
- Pool Pump Shlock Fix
- A Styrofoam mountain and tunnel for model trains
- When you see something in a museum that you used as a kid.
- Roadside assistance horror story.