1950’s Crash – Philadelphia PA
A photo from either the late 1940’s or early 1950’s of a car that crashed into a store in Philadelphia
This was a car that crashed into my Grandparent’s candy store. Both buildings and cars were built tough in those days. The store had minor damage and the car, well, it was either totaled or needed some serious work.
The store was in the Frankford section of Philadelphia at Stiles and Orthodox streets.
- Pandemic Tips #9 – Storable food, classic cars, Home security
- 1940 Chevy Police Car – Radiator Springs Sheriff
- The cure could be worse than the disease.
- The Commodore 64 ‘computer’
- Webcams in Philadelphia Pennsylvania.
- Pool Pump Shlock Fix
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 3 – Cleaning
- Pandemic Tips #7 – Random thoughts