Vinegar bottle fail – it looks like a urinal
It could just be me, but I think the designers really missed the boat with these bottles.
When I saw these on the shelf at the store my first thought was “Why in the hell are they selling urinal bottles in the kitchenware department?” Then I looked closer and realized they were vinegar bottles. I have no freaking idea what Evdo is. But, if it comes in a bottle like that, it isn’t going on my food.
- Wine Bottles and Corkscrews – True Story
- A Styrofoam mountain and tunnel for model trains
- Going Batty
- 1950’s Crash – Philadelphia PA
- Clifford Stoll vs the KGB hacker – A nova documentary about one of the first people to uncover a hacker
- 1940 Chevy Police Car – Radiator Springs Sheriff
- A quick fix for a sticking Fluidmaster toilet valve.
- Harbor Freight 10 x 17 Portable Garage (tent)