Vinegar bottle fail – it looks like a urinal
It could just be me, but I think the designers really missed the boat with these bottles.
When I saw these on the shelf at the store my first thought was “Why in the hell are they selling urinal bottles in the kitchenware department?” Then I looked closer and realized they were vinegar bottles. I have no freaking idea what Evdo is. But, if it comes in a bottle like that, it isn’t going on my food.
- Wine Bottles and Corkscrews – True Story
- 1950’s Crash – Philadelphia PA
- Going Batty
- Clifford Stoll vs the KGB hacker – A nova documentary about one of the first people to uncover a hacker
- Yellow tag sales at the supermarket
- Building a Seller Rating on eBay as a hedge against tough times.
- Bacon fat as a cheap fire starter.
- When you see something in a museum that you used as a kid.