Snakes on the Washing Machine
A couple of years ago I went down the basement to throw a load of wash in. As I went to set the water level, I noticed this little critter
It was a relatively harmless garden snake. Let’s put it this way, I almost had extra clothes to wash.
I grabbed him gently with the same grabbers I used on the bat. He wasn’t too happy about that but he was happily slithering through the grass a couple of minutes later.
- Draining the Swamp like pool
- Going Batty
- Replacing the cutting deck and a mandrel on a lawn tractor.
- Repurposing old cinder blocks for a garden wall.
- Pool Pump Shlock Fix
- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea (1960’s television)
- 35+ year old furnace was not heating. 2 year old Wifi thermostat was the problem.
- Dangerous Glue Gun