Snakes on the Washing Machine
A couple of years ago I went down the basement to throw a load of wash in. As I went to set the water level, I noticed this little critter
It was a relatively harmless garden snake. Let’s put it this way, I almost had extra clothes to wash.
I grabbed him gently with the same grabbers I used on the bat. He wasn’t too happy about that but he was happily slithering through the grass a couple of minutes later.
- “Harmless” Coconut Water, Really??
- Hand Washing and Germs
- Going Batty
- Draining the neglected swamp like pool
- Unclogging a power washer foam lance
- My mattress protector ate itself in the dryer.
- Add a booster fan for chilly rooms with hot air registers (works with air conditioning also)
- Replacing the cutting deck and a mandrel on a lawn tractor.