Really Poor Product Name Design
I took a quick look at the name on this steamer and thought WTF?? VAG-STEAM??
OK, My mind is a little weird .. The name of this device is Vac then Steam.. With the horizontal part of the word Vac having the word ‘then in small letters.. So, instead of VAC, it looks like VAG. Sooner or later, the company will face a lawsuit from someone who misread the name and tried to steam their Vag.
- Why you should NOT send your resume to every recruiter who sends an email about a position
- Something is weird with these fishcakes
- Two things you might not want to share with recruiters.
- Killing a wasp at all costs
- A possible quick fix for a surging or stalling small engine
- FAIL – drop a can of whipped cream and get a whipped cream rocket
- 14 things you should be doing even if you aren’t currently seeking a job
- Ten things to do to get the most out of Networking when job hunting.