A Useless box that shuts itself off. Willcomes Wooden Turns Itself Off Useless Box.
This box has a toggle switch. If you flip the switch on, the box opens and a finger comes out to shut the switch off. All that excitement for less than $25.
This is just one of those crazy desk gadgets. Turn it on and it shuts itself off. WOW!!. Isn’t that special. For the same $25 you could buy three rounds of beer or a box of condoms. Or, you could buy one beer and a couple of condoms. You could also go to Starbucks and get a super duper mocha iced organic mint smoothie cappuccino. Well, maybe that would be $35/cup.
So, check out the useless boxes below.
While you are at it, order a couple of regular or rechargeable AA batteries. You know you are going to be sitting at your desk all day long flipping that little toggle switch. You definitely don’t want to end up with dead batteries.
- Hack your lawn tractor so you can actually see after dark.
- When you see something in a museum that you used as a kid.
- Remote locks and lockboxes for your home.
- Building a Harbor Freight trailer in Pennsylvania
- Potassium Iodide and Potassium Iodate – the “Anti Radiation Pills”
- Building a Seller Rating on eBay as a hedge against tough times.
- Clifford Stoll vs the KGB hacker – A nova documentary about one of the first people to uncover a hacker
- Killing a wasp at all costs