Jack Ma on failure and rejection
Jack Ma failed his primary school test twice and failed is secondary school test twice. He was rejected for a job at Kentucky Fried Chicken. 24 people applied. He was the only one rejected. He was one of five applicants for the police force. He was the only one rejected. He applied to Harvard 10 times and was always rejected. So, who is this dismal failure?
Jack Ma is the founder of Ali Baba. His net worth is over 40 BILLION dollars. That’s right, a guy who got rejected over and over again. This is a short talk where he is talking about dealing with rejection.
- Remote locks and lockboxes for your home.
- 3 Things you should have if you are pursuing a career in development.
- Killing a wasp at all costs
- Scavenging firewood from oversized fallen trees and logs.
- Yellow tag sales at the supermarket
- Draining the Swamp like pool
- Building a Harbor Freight trailer in Pennsylvania
- How to calculate the true net compensation for a position.