Oops – I think we made a wrong turn here.
It appears that we made a wrong turn…
This was from a Garmin back in 2000 or so in Maine near Bar Harbor. There is a tiny strip of sand that surfaces at low tide allowing you to drive to an island. However, the mapping thinks is is water all the time.
- A possible quick fix for a surging or stalling small engine
- Speeding up a main water shutoff gate valve.
- Clifford Stoll vs the KGB hacker – A nova documentary about one of the first people to uncover a hacker
- Webcams in Ocean City Maryland
- Is my room humidifier making me sick?
- Add a booster fan for chilly rooms with hot air registers (works with air conditioning also)
- When you see something in a museum that you used as a kid.
- Killing a wasp at all costs