Wine Bottles and Corkscrews – True Story
True Story – I bought a bottle of wine to a family dinner. We spent a half hour looking for a corkscrew and looking up alternative methods of opening the bottle….. Then I checked the bottle and found it was a twist off cap.
- Yellow tag sales at the supermarket
- Clifford Stoll vs the KGB hacker – A nova documentary about one of the first people to uncover a hacker
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 2 – Materials and Tools
- Fixing a broken dolly
- Roadside assistance horror story.
- Repurposing old cinder blocks for a garden wall.
- Add a booster fan for chilly rooms with hot air registers (works with air conditioning also)
- Starting a woodstove that is installed below grade.
Leave a Reply