Wine Bottles and Corkscrews – True Story
Last Updated on
True Story – I bought a bottle of wine to a family dinner. We spent a half hour looking for a corkscrew and looking up alternative methods of opening the bottle….. Then I checked the bottle and found it was a twist off cap.
- Pandemic Tips #7 – Random thoughts
- Yellow tag sales at the supermarket
- Clifford Stoll vs the KGB hacker – A nova documentary about one of the first people to uncover a hacker
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 2 – Materials and Tools
- Fixing a broken dolly
- Starting a woodstove that is installed below grade.
- 2020 03 19 Sitsum – Food shopping
- An alternative to shredding
Leave a Reply