Oops – Wells Fargo Error Empties Bank Accounts.
A Wells Fargo error emptied or severely depleted bank accounts for some of it’s customers.
A ‘Glitch’ at Wells Fargo caused double billing of customers which resulted, in many cases, in overdraft fees. For many people, that zeroed out their accounts.
If you have a Wells Fargo account, check your balances and recent transactions as soon as possible
- Create a resume infographic with vizualize.me
- Ten things to do to get the most out of Networking when job hunting.
- Building a Seller Rating on eBay as a hedge against tough times.
- 3 Things you should have if you are pursuing a career in development.
- How to calculate the true net compensation for a position.
- 14 things you should be doing even if you aren’t currently seeking a job
- Wood stoves and homeowner’s insurance
- Day 200 of my Great Job Search –