Someone slept through Math 101.
Take a close look at this forecast. Can you see what is wrong??
I know math isn’t taught much. Take a look at the forecast below from Accuweather.
So, the probability of getting less than zero inches of accumulation is 11 percent.. How does THAT work?? Does the precipitation already on the ground rise up?? Maybe a black hole?
- Scavenging firewood from oversized fallen trees and logs.
- Math and logic just seem to escape some people
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 5 – Sealing
- Raising the blade for more clearance on a Sears Lawn Tractor.
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 3 – Cleaning
- Hack your lawn tractor so you can actually see after dark.
- Speeding up a main water shutoff gate valve.
- Using a remote meat thermometer to measure HVAC duct temperature.