Someone slept through Math 101.
I know math isn’t taught much. Take a look at the forecast below from Accuweather.
So, the probability of getting less than zero inches of accumulation is 11 percent.. How does THAT work?? Does the precipitation already on the ground rise up?? Maybe a black hole?
- Scavenging firewood from oversized fallen trees and logs.
- Math and logic just seem to escape some people
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 5 – Sealing
- Sealing a worn asphalt driveway – Part 3 – Cleaning
- Speeding up a main water shutoff gate valve.
- Raising the blade for more clearance on a Sears Lawn Tractor.
- Hack your lawn tractor so you can actually see after dark.
- A possible quick fix for a surging or stalling small engine