A pre-osha fan
This beast is just waiting for innocent fingers to chop off. Metal blades, gaps big enough to put your fist through… what could possibly go wrong? Also, notice the tinges of rust to add just the right touch of tetanus to the mix.
Seriously, though, I don’t know of anyone who ever had a problem. Also, I checked the floor and there was NOT a pile of bloody severed digits.
- 35+ year old furnace was not heating. 2 year old Wifi thermostat was the problem.
- Oops – I think we made a wrong turn here.
- Draining the Swamp like pool
- Dangerous Glue Gun
- Wine Bottles and Corkscrews – True Story
- Killing a wasp at all costs
- Someone slept through Math 101.
- Tired of a dry room? A cheap, simple humidifier hack