A pre-osha fan
Here is a fan before all the government safety regulations. Being able to count to 10 was a sign of superior intelligence.
This beast is just waiting for innocent fingers to chop off. Metal blades, gaps big enough to put your fist through… what could possibly go wrong? Also, notice the tinges of rust to add just the right touch of tetanus to the mix.
Seriously, though, I don’t know of anyone who ever had a problem. Also, I checked the floor and there was NOT a pile of bloody severed digits.
Imagine that two or more generations survived living with these monsters in their house. Today, these would be creating instant Darwin award winners.
- Clifford Stoll vs the KGB hacker – A nova documentary about one of the first people to uncover a hacker
- The importance of insulating furnace ducts.
- Use a pipe wrench to straighten bent metal parts
- Pandemic Tips #7 – Random thoughts
- Added a non vented wall heater and almost screwed up choosing between infrared and blue flame.
- A contractor left a deadly booby trap.
- Heat and Light during a power outage
- Going Batty