Remember mood rings?
During the 1970’s Mood rings were a huge craze.
In 1975, two inventors started making rings with a crystal that changes color with temperature. Supposedly you could tell the mood of the person by looking at the color of their ring. It beat “What’s your sign?” to a certain degree as a conversation starter. They made great Christmas and Birthday gifts.
- Perfect circle eggs from egg rings
- Math and logic just seem to escape some people
- A quick fix for a broken Ford key fob
- Bacon fat as a cheap fire starter.
- Child Safety .. or not?
- Webcams in Wildwood, New Jersey
- Pokerino – Vintage arcade game
- 3 Things you should have if you are pursuing a career in development.