Remember mood rings?
During the 1970’s Mood rings were a huge craze.
1970’s Mood Ringll the mood of the person by looking at the color of their ring. It beat “What’s your sign?” to a certain degree as a conversation starter. They made great Christmas and Birthday gifts.
[amazon_link asins=’B073Y542HS,B010ZIBCV2,B0788SFCZL,B0764GCZBN’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’chrismendlascorner07-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’2e9f1cde-f0ac-11e7-a13f-bd5e21c58bea’]
- Perfect circle eggs from egg rings
- Math and logic just seem to escape some people
- Bacon fat as a cheap fire starter.
- Isambard Kingdom Brunel – An Amazing Engineer.
- 3 Things you should have if you are pursuing a career in development.
- Pokerino – Vintage arcade game
- Building a Seller Rating on eBay as a hedge against tough times.
- Replacing the cutting deck and a mandrel on a lawn tractor.