Dang cold froze my gas grill
I purchased a T-Bone steak (yellow tag sale) for my son and I for lunch. He went out to grill it and said the grill wasn’t working. The cylinder was full. I got a hair dryer and heated up the regulator and valve a little. After a couple of seconds we had a full flame and were on our way to a delicious T-Bone lunch. DISCLAIMER – Please consider that this was applying heat to a canister of flammable gas. Use at your own risk.
- Added a non vented wall heater and almost screwed up.
- Add a booster fan for chilly rooms with hot air registers (works with air conditioning also)
- Killing a wasp at all costs
- Operation – the game
- Engineer fail
- Yellow tag sales at the supermarket
- Purchased a new vehicle. The gas mileage sucks but I don’t get road raged any more.
- 35+ year old furnace was not heating. 2 year old Wifi thermostat was the problem.