Dang cold froze my gas grill
I purchased a T-Bone steak (yellow tag sale) for my son and I for lunch. He went out to grill it and said the grill wasn’t working. The cylinder was full. I got a hair dryer and heated up the regulator and valve a little. After a couple of seconds we had a full flame and were on our way to a delicious T-Bone lunch. DISCLAIMER – Please consider that this was applying heat to a canister of flammable gas. Use at your own risk.
- Killing a wasp at all costs
- Added a non vented wall heater and almost screwed up choosing between infrared and blue flame.
- Add a booster fan for chilly rooms with hot air registers (works with air conditioning also)
- Operation – the game
- Starting a woodstove that is installed below grade.
- Replacing a head gasket on a Craftsman LT-1000 with a Briggs and Stratton Engine
- 35+ year old furnace was not heating. 2 year old Wifi thermostat was the problem.
- Pandemic tips #11 – Mask valves, credit card chips, UV lights