Should I wait for the next tow truck?
My Ford Exploder (Found on Road Dead) decided to live up to it’s name and die on the road. All of the gauges started to go haywire like you’d expect to see in a bad movie about alien visitations. I got over to the side of the road and it went Kaput. I called my friendly roadside assistance and they dispatched a flatbed. When he pulled up in front of me, I saw the killer clowns on the truck.
Let’s put it this way, had the driver gotten out with anything resembling clown makeup, big floppy shoes or weird clown clothes, I would have been out of my truck doing a roadrunner imitation.
Anyway, he turned out to be a decent guy and dropped me and my Ford off at the local Meineke for an alternator transplant.
- Killing a wasp at all costs
- Purchased a new vehicle. The gas mileage sucks but I don’t get road raged any more.
- Building a Harbor Freight trailer in Pennsylvania
- Yellow tag sales at the supermarket
- The Commodore 64 ‘computer’
- Diagnosing a burning smell from a Vehicle with a laser thermometer
- Day 200 of my Great Job Search –
- Hack your lawn tractor so you can actually see after dark.